Monday 8 March 2021

(Post 11) Costume and Make-up

 The costumes and make up in my short film are going to be very naturalistic and of the norm.

Costumes 

- Police Officer - I want my police officer to to wearing his/her police uniform to give my film a naturalistic look

- Interrogator - I want my interrogator to wear jeans, shirt, tie and blazer but the blazer will be removed early on in the film so the main costume for my Interrogator will be the jeans, shirt and tie

- Girlfriend - I want the girl to wear normal everyday clothes I don’t want anything too flashy but I don’t want anything to bland 

- Boyfriend - I want the boy in my film like the girl to wear normal every day clothes yet again nothing too flashy but noting too bland

Make-up 

- Girlfriend - I want her to have a little bit of natural makeup on but.not to go over the top with it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Post 12) Storyboard [UNFINISHED]

 This is not yet finished