Monday 8 March 2021

(Post 12) Final Props

 In the opening scene I only want a couple of props to be used and I want more to be introduced as the film progresses 

Opening Scene 

I want a police car and handcuffs in this scene when the girl is getting arrested and put in the car 

In the interrogation 

Throughout my film I’m gonna flash between the interrogation room and the girls flashbacks

When in the interrogation I want to use a number of props I want handcuffs to be used in this scene again because the girl is going to be handcuffed. I also want there to be paper that the interrogator to be writing notes on and this will also include a pen that he’ll be writing notes with. I want there to also be cups of water on the table in clear plastic cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Post 12) Storyboard [UNFINISHED]

 This is not yet finished